1. Copyright and Trademarks
This website is owned and operated by In Easy Steps Limited and the information and materials appearing on the Site (“the Site”) are displayed for personal, non-commercial use only. All Content (“the Content”) included on this website (including without limitation website design, text, graphics, audio and video and the selection and arrangement thereof) is the property of In Easy Steps and is protected by international copyright laws.
None of the Content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, printed, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading of one copy of extracts from the website on any single computer for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that all copyright and proprietary notices are kept intact. Modification of any of the Content or use of any of the Content for any purpose other than as set out herein (including without limitation on any other website or computer network) is prohibited. Requests to republish any of the Content and to use quotations or extracts from any books should be addressed to email@example.com
2. The information in this website, as well as any downloadable media contained within the website, is provided in good faith by In Easy Steps Limited. No liability can be accepted for any expense or loss incured as a result of using this website. By using the website you agree that in no circumstance shall In Easy Steps Limited be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of business or profits or any other financial loss, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the website or the documents, under any law or on any basis whatsoever whether contractual or otherwise, including any damage caused to hardware, software, data or any other system as a result of mailicious computer code, including but not limited to viruses, worms and trojans, obtained as a result of using this website or files contained herin or of any electronic correspondence from this site.
3. The documents and information available on the In Easy Steps site have been provided on an “as is” basis without any endorsements or representations made and without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of accuracy, fitness for purpose and merchantability.
4. The In Easy Steps site contains hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. In Easy Steps Limited does not endorse the views, statements or information contained in any external websites.
5. The information within this website and any media downloaded from this website is provided subject to the condition that it shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, re-sold, hired out or otherwise circulated without the publisher’s prior permission.
6. Price and Availability of Titles
Prices displayed on this website are for online purchases only. Whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy of prices and availability of the titles featured on this website, this cannot be guaranteed and price and availability information may change without notice.
All items will be sent by Royal Mail, within 2 business days of receiving the order.
UK delivery times (approx):
- 1st class – 1-2 business days
- 2nd class – 3-4 business days
Europe delivery time (approx):
- Airmail – 4-7 business days
Worldwide delivery time (approx):
- Airmail – 7-14 business days
8. Third Party Trademarks
Microsoft, Windows, and Windows NT are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, Mac logo, Macintosh, Power Macintosh and QuickTime are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
All other third party trademarks used on this web site are the property of their respective owners.