Available NOW from our online shop at the special launch price of £7.99 (RRP £10.99)
Learn how to design circuits, make your own printed circuit boards and explore the exciting world of electronics.
For anyone with an inquisitive mind who wants to know how electricity and electronics works!
Ever wanted to know how things work, especially electronic devices? This informative guide tells you all about the building blocks that make up electronic circuits and the components that make an electronic device tick. It explains electronics in an easy to understand way and then takes you through some simple but useful circuits that you can build for yourself.
Areas covered include:
- the basic fundamentals of electricity
- getting started in electronics
- electronic theory explained
- resistors and capacitors – what they do
- transistors – how they work
- crystals and coils
- basic electronic building blocks
- simple circuits described and explained
- how a radio works
- designing simple circuits
- circuit design software
- making printed circuit boards
- building electronic circuits
- soldering techniques
- test equipment
- circuit testing and fault finding
Electronics in easy steps is ideal for anyone who has always wanted to know how electricity works and what electronic components do – from simple theory through to actually building, testing and troubleshooting useful and interesting circuits.