Shows you how to get more out of Microsoft Excel. Use the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming language that’s built into Excel to make it much more powerful – in easy steps!
Available NOW from our online shop at the special launch price of only £7.99 (RRP £11.99)
Excel VBA in easy steps, 3rd edition neatly demonstrates VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) Macro programming in a clear and concise manner, so you can get more from the popular Microsoft Excel spreadsheet application. Areas covered include:
- Recording and editing Macros
- Creating your own Macro programs
- Coding with the VBA language
- Responding to Worksheet events
- Programming Excel procedures
- Making ‘DataForms’ for data editing
- Producing ‘UserForms’ for data entry
- Displaying dynamic Charts
- Sharing your Excel apps to impress your colleagues!
Whether you’re upgrading to Excel 2019, exploring Excel in the Office 365 suite, or new to the Macro programming concept, use this guide to learn the key features constructively and get more out of Microsoft Excel – in easy steps!
By Mike McGrath