Available NOW from our online shop, at the special launch price of only £7.99 (RRP £11.99)
For non-accountants using Sage Accounts for the first time, or those just needing to grasp the new key features.
Illustrated using Sage 50cloud Accounts
Sage Accounts is the UK’s market-leading accounts software. It lets you manage your day-to-day finances, customers, suppliers and VAT and keeps your finger on the pulse of your business.
Sage Accounts in easy steps uses detailed images and easy-to-follow instructions, showing you how to quickly get to grips with the new features of this leading accounts software. This definitive guide clarifies everything from basic recording keeping to utilising Sage as an information-bank for making crucial business decisions.
Areas covered include:
- setting up Sage, entering debtors and creditors
- producing purchase/sales orders and invoices
- bank account reconciliation
- stock management, including Bill of Materials
- important month and year end procedures
- processing the VAT return and e-Submission
- generating invaluable management reports
Sage Accounts in easy steps is ideal for non-accountants using Sage Accounts for the first time, or those just needing to grasp the new key features – all in easy steps!
Covers Cloud and desktop versions.
Publication: November 2019