Available NOW from our online shop, at the special launch price of only £3.99 + VAT where applicable (RRP £5.99 + VAT)
- Choosing, buying, tuning, and looking after a ukulele.
- Learning chords and how to read chord charts.
- Writing and reading tablature, and basic music reading.
- Strumming patterns and fingerpicking techniques.
- Scales and practising.
- Understanding different musical styles.
- Writing songs.
- How to find a teacher and groups to join to take playing further.
Includes over 30 exercises to develop the reader’s playing, and over 40 pieces of music to practice with.
Ideal for the novice musician!
Ebook only – also available from Amazon Kindle Store, Apple Books, Google Play Books, Kobo and Nook.
By Lindsay Higgs