Available NOW from our online shop – updates to two of our most popular titles. Get them now at the special launch price of only £7.99 each (RRP £10.99 each):
iPad for Seniors in easy steps, 9th edition gives you all the essential information you need to know to make the most out of your iPad:
- Choose the right model for you
- Navigate around with Multi-Touch gestures
- Master Settings and apps to stay organized
- Find, download and explore exciting apps
- Use your iPad to make travelling stress-free
- Email, share photos and video chat for free
- Access and share your music, books and videos
- Stay in touch with family members
- Access your documents from anywhere
A handy guide for any Senior new to the iPad. Presented in larger type for easier reading.
Covers all iPads with iPadOS13.
iPhone for Seniors in easy steps, 6th edition covers everything you need to know to keep fully connected. With your iPhone in your pocket you are only ever a couple of taps away from friends and family. Learn how to:
- Make and receive phone calls
- Text with the Messages app, including a variety of new fun features including Animojis and Memojis
- Make video calls with FaceTime
- Set up and use email accounts
- Use Settings to customise your iPhone exactly to your style and requirement
- Use Screen Time to monitor and set limits for using your iPhone.
- Use Apple Pay on your iPhone to pay securely – no need to carry your wallet all the time
- Master the newly designed Control Center
- Explore the entire iTunes Music library, share music, videos, apps, calendars and photos with family members – stay in the loop with children and grandchildren!
Covers all iPhones with iOS 13