100 tips to keep you and your data safe and secure in the online world.
180 x 100 mm
Publication: July 10th, 2019
About the book
One of the biggest issues for all users in the online world is security and privacy. Whether it is browsing the web, using email or communicating via social media, people are increasingly aware of the threats that are ever-present in the online world. However, recognizing these threats is the first step to preventing them, and a good understanding of online security and privacy issues is essential to keep safe from a variety of online threats.
100 Top Tips – Stay Safe Online and Protect Your Privacy contains tips covering all aspects of staying as safe as possible in the online world. These include:
- Detailing the types of threats that are out there
- Ensuring that passwords for all of your devices are as secure as possible
- Identifying and avoiding common online scams and cons
- Staying protected when using websites
- Dealing with threats that can be contained within emails
- Looking at general social media security threats
- Understanding security issues related specifically to Facebook
- Protecting yourself against identity theft
- Keeping your money safe when using online banking
- Using security options to keep children safe in the online world
With 100 Top Tips – Stay Safe Online and Protect Your Privacy at your side, you will be one step closer to protecting yourself from the ongoing threats in the online world.
About the Author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.
Buy direct from us: