Excel 2019 in easy steps
Excel Functions & Formulas in easy steps
RRP £11.99 each - buy both books together for only £16.00!
See below for details of each book:
By Michael Price
Publication: February 11th, 2019
About the book
Are you making the most of this feature-packed spreadsheet?
Excel 2019 in easy steps starts with the basics and then reveals the key clever features on offer – all in easy steps! Areas covered include:
- Creating, editing and manipulating worksheets
- Formulas, Functions, Tables, and importing data
- Handy templates to give you a head start
- Macros for everyday tasks to save time
- Charts to get an overview of your data
- What-if, Goal Seek and Optimization
- Using the Excel Online app to share and collaborate on spreadsheets and workbooks
- Adding images and illustrations to your spreadsheet to impress your colleagues!
This primer illustrates how to use Excel to manage your finance and data effectively and easily – both at home and at work. Whether you’re upgrading to Excel 2019 or new to spreadsheets, use this guide to get more out of Microsoft Excel!
About the author
Michael Price is an accomplished author, IT journalist and systems consultant with a wide experience of computing systems ranging from mainframes to personal computers. He's also a successful author with several best-selling In Easy Steps books to his credit, including earlier editions of Excel in easy steps.
By: Michael Price
Publication: August 31st, 2020
About the book
Excel Functions & Formulas in easy steps shows you how to get the most of Excel, once you’ve mastered the basics. You will learn how to build more powerful spreadsheets using the features of Excel formulas, and explore all the categories of Excel functions including financial, logical, mathematical, and data related functions. Then, review business-oriented scenarios and examples of functions in each of the groups, and consider the additional facilities offered through user-defined functions.
The topics covered apply to all recent versions of Microsoft Excel.
Table of Contents:
- Values and Formulas
- Managing Formulas
- Financial and Logical
- Text, Date and Time
- Lookup, Reference and Information
- Math, Trig and Statistical
- Engineering and Cube
- Compatibility and Database
- Web and Add-ins