Get to grips with Microsoft Excel 2019 quickly - whether you're new to this popular spreadsheet application, or just upgrading from an older version.
Publication: February 2019
Also available: Office 2019 in easy steps, Excel 2019 in easy steps and Word 2019 in easy steps 3-book set - special offer price £23.00!
About the book
Are you making the most of this feature-packed spreadsheet?
Excel 2019 in easy steps starts with the basics and then reveals the key clever features on offer – all in easy steps! Areas covered include:
- Creating, editing and manipulating worksheets
- Formulas, Functions, Tables, and importing data
- Handy templates to give you a head start
- Macros for everyday tasks to save time
- Charts to get an overview of your data
- What-if, Goal Seek and Optimization
- Using the Excel Online app to share and collaborate on spreadsheets and workbooks
- Adding images and illustrations to your spreadsheet to impress your colleagues!
This primer illustrates how to use Excel to manage your finance and data effectively and easily – both at home and at work. Whether you’re upgrading to Excel 2019 or new to spreadsheets, use this guide to get more out of Microsoft Excel!
Table of Contents:
- Begin with Excel
- Manage Data
- Formulas and Functions
- Excel Tables
- Advanced Functions
- Control Excel
- Macros in Excel
- Templates and Scenarios
- Links and Connections
About the author
Michael Price is an accomplished author, IT journalist and systems consultant with a wide experience of computing systems ranging from mainframes to personal computers. He's also a successful author with several best-selling In Easy Steps books to his credit, including earlier editions of Excel in easy steps.
Buy Excel 2019 in easy steps direct from us: