Get to grips with Microsoft Excel 2019 quickly - whether you're new to this popular spreadsheet application, or just upgrading from an older version.
Publication: January 2019
About the book
Excel 2019 in easy steps will help you get to grips with the latest version of this popular spreadsheet application. Areas covered include:
- Creating, editing and manipulating worksheets
- Formulas, Functions and Pivot Tables
- Handy templates to give you a head start
- Macros for everyday tasks to save time
- Charts to get an overview of your data
- Linking workbooks for automatic updates
- Using the Excel Online app to share and collaborate on spreadsheets and workbooks
- Adding images and illustrations to your spreadsheet to impress your colleagues!
Whether you’re upgrading to Excel 2019 or new to the spreadsheet concept, use this guide to learn the key features constructively and get more out of Excel 2019 – in easy steps!
About the author
Michael Price is an accomplished author, IT journalist and systems consultant with a wide experience of computing systems ranging from mainframes to personal computers. He's also a successful author with several best-selling In Easy Steps books to his credit, including earlier editions of Excel in easy steps.