Sage 50 Accounts 2016 in easy steps
Excel 2016 in easy steps
RRP £10.99 each - buy both books together for only £15.00!
See below for details of each book:
By Bill Mantovani
Publication date: May 11th, 2016
About the book
Sage 50 Accounts is the UK's market-leading accounts software. It lets you manage your day-to-day finances, customers, suppliers and VAT and keeps your finger on the pulse of your business.
Updated for Sage 50 Accounts for the 2016/17 financial year, Sage 50 Accounts 2016 in easy steps uses detailed images and easy-to-follow instructions, showing you how to quickly get to grips with the new features of this leading accounts software. This definitive guide clarifies everything from basic recording keeping to utilising Sage as an information-bank for making crucial business decisions.
Areas covered include:
- setting up Sage, entering debtors and creditors
- producing purchase/sales orders and invoices
- bank account reconciliation
- stock management, including Bill of Materials
- important month and year end procedures
- processing the VAT return and e-Submission
- generating invaluable management reports
Sage 50 Accounts 2016 in easy steps is ideal for non-accountants using Sage 50 Essentials, Accounts, Accounts Plus or Accounts Professional for the first time, or just needing to grasp the new key features – all in easy steps!
The Sage Accounts range includes:
- Sage 50 Accounts
- Sage 50 Accounts Plus
- Sage 50 Accounts Pro
- Sage 50 Accounts Essentials
Cloud Based Online Software
- Sage One Cashbook
- Sage One Accounting
About the author
Bill Mantovani has a long association with Sage Accounts and is a successful author on Sage software. He has specialised in IT for almost half a century and is consequently well versed with computerised accounts, recent online trends and Cloud working. Currently a respected college lecturer to Higher Education level, Bill has also been a company director, providing Sage Accounts solutions and training to many SME businesses in the North of England. He has also penned a number of academic titles for students studying in the electrical and electronic engineering field.
By Michael Price & Mike McGrath
Publication date: January 26th, 2015
About the book
Excel 2016 in easy steps will help you get to grips with the latest version of this popular spreadsheet application. Areas covered include:
- Creating, editing and manipulating worksheets
- Formulas, Functions and Pivot Tables
- Handy templates to give you a head start
- Macros for everyday tasks to save time
- Charts to get an overview of your data
- Linking workbooks for automatic updates
- Using the Excel Online app to share and collaborate on spreadsheets and workbooks
- Adding images and illustrations to your spreadsheet to impress your colleagues!
Whether you’re upgrading to Excel 2016 or new to the spreadsheet concept, use this guide to learn the key features constructively and get more out of Excel 2016 – in easy steps!
About the authors
Michael Price is an accomplished author, IT journalist and systems consultant with a wide experience of computing systems ranging from mainframes to personal computers. He's also a successful author with several best-selling In Easy Steps books to his credit, including earlier editions of Excel in easy steps.
Mike McGrath now lives in South-east Europe, on the sun-kissed shores of the Aegean Sea. Mike gained his extensive knowledge of computer languages while working as a developer contracting to companies around the world. His interests include coins of ancient Greece, dining-out with friends, and the ongoing evolution of the world wide web.