100 Top Tips – Create Great Photos Using Your Smartphone has 100 tips covering all aspects of capturing, displaying and
sharing photos using your smartphone.
180 x 100 mm
Publication: July 10th, 2019
About the book
100 Top Tips – Create Great Photos Using Your Smartphone contains tips covering all aspects of capturing, displaying and sharing photos on your phone. These include:
- Finding and using your phone's camera settings so you can set up the camera exactly as you want
- Using basic techniques that can instantly help you capture stunning photos
- Looking at ways to improve the composition of your photos
- Utilizing lighting conditions to get the best photos
- Creating stunning portraits of family and friends
- Releasing your artistic side with a range of creative options
- Viewing buildings and architecture in a new way, to get the most effective photos
- Capturing iconic shots of famous landmarks
- Editing photos on your phone and also downloading them to a computer for more sophisticated editing to make them stand out from the crowd
- Making sure your photos are safely backed up for safe keeping and sharing them with family and friends
100 Top Tips – Create Great Photos Using Your Smartphone will help you to capture eye-catching photos of a variety of subjects and in a range of lighting conditions.
About the Author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.
Buy direct from us: