Demonstrates the important functions of Access 2016, so you can get started quickly.
Publication: December 2017
About the book
Access 2016 in easy steps neatly demonstrates the important functions of Access 2016 in a clear and concise manner, so you can get going quickly with this popular database application. Areas covered include:
- Optimizing database design
- Creating Tables to store data in formatted fields
- Using handy templates to give you a head start
- Defining relationships between data
- Importing and exporting of data
- Making queries to extract specific data
- Producing Forms for data entry
- Constructing Reports for data presentation
- Sharing your database to impress your colleagues!
Whether you’re upgrading to Access 2016 or new to the database concept, use this guide to learn the key features constructively and get more out of Access 2016 – in easy steps!
- Getting started
- Designing databases
- Creating Tables
- Defining relationships
- Handling data
- Querying databases
- Issuing SQL commands
- Producing Forms
- Fine-tuning Forms
- Constructing Reports
- Sharing Access
About the author
Mike McGrath now lives in South-east Europe, on the sun-kissed shores of the Aegean Sea. Mike gained his extensive knowledge of computer languages while working as a developer contracting to companies around the world. His interests include coins of ancient Greece, dining-out with friends, and the ongoing evolution of the world wide web.