By Nick Vandome
Publication date: February 27th, 2015
About the book
Computing is no longer a standalone activity on a single device. Apple Computing for Seniors in easy steps will help you to explore the sleek and stylish world of Apple computing – whether you're using just a Mac computer or with an iPhone, an iPad or an iPod – without being blinded by myriads of features on offer.
- Choose your Mac and get to grips with OS X
- Customize your Mac and get organized
- Shop online and use the Web for fact-finding
- Create documents and budgets
- Have fun with photos, music and movies
- Stay in touch by email, messages or Facetime
- Master cloud computing and Family Sharing
- Keep your Apple devices synchronized and safe
Presented in larger type for easier reading, use this guide to easily steer your Mac!
Although this book focuses on the use of Mac computers it also covers using mobile Apple devices with iOS 8, and the iCloud service.
Covers OS X Yosemite
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.
Buy from Amazon.co.uk
Buy direct from us: