A practical guide to marketing. Grasp the key marketing skills to become a successful marketeer without getting bogged down in academic theories. Includes worksheets to get you started.
Publication: August 5, 2011
About the book
Whether you are already in a marketing job, aspire to having one or want to grow your business, Effective Marketing in easy steps will help you to become a successful marketeer.
By keeping it simple, Catriona MacKay has combined her own business experience with established best practice to give you a practical guide to marketing.
Her great marketing tips and advice will help you:
• write a successful marketing plan
• avoid making costly mistakes
• encourage good marketing practice at work
• use what you know to make your business grow
• devise effective marketing for today's market including how to use online resources
Essential for those who want to grasp the key marketing skills without getting bogged down in academic theories. Includes worksheets to get you started.
- Customers, Competitors & All That Jazz
- A Snapshot In Time
- The Marketer's Toolbox
- Follow Me ... I Have A Plan!
- King Pee (Products & Services)
- Queen Pee (Pricing)
- Prince Pee (Promotion)
- Princess Pee (Place)
- All The Litte Pees (Process, People)
- Come Closer, Come Closer
- Online, On Time!
- Simply The Best!
- Heroes and Villains!
About the author
Catriona MacKay is a widely experienced business professional with a proven track record in developing and driving strategies for business growth and transformation. Specialist expertise in Marketing (including CRM) and in implementing organisational change. Results-driven and performance focused, combining well-developed commercial flair and business acumen with strong leadership capabilities.