By Nick Vandome
Publication: September 13, 2012
Click here to view sample pages and Table of Contents
About the book
iMac in Easy Steps is ideal for anyone who wants to grasp the key features and the intuitive way of working with the iMac desktop computer.
Assuming no prior knowledge, this book is ideal for those users with no previous experience of the Mac platform, as well as being helpful to users familiar with the Mac but unsure of the iMac platform and all it has to offer.
iMac in Easy Steps will guide you from setting up your iMac to:
- customizing your desktop
- browsing the web using Safari
- connecting with iPod and iPhone
- editing your photos
- creating and making home movies
- connecting to a wireless network
and all the essential things you need to know to make the most of your iMac.
iMac in easy steps will also:
- explain up-to-date iMac jargon and spec
- de-mystify Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad
- cover the Finder, the Dock and all the key apps
- advise on iMac networking, file sharing and security
- help you get to grips with OS X Mountain Lion
- explore iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, iCloud and more...
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.
Buy direct from us: