By Drew Provan
Publication date: November 28th, 2014
About the book
The iPad is a fun, functional and powerful tablet computer, and iPad in easy steps is written to help you navigate your way through its myriad features.
This popular guide is updated to cover iOS 8 - the latest operating system. Learn how to:
- Optimize your settings so that your new device works exactly how you want it to
- Keep in touch using the iPad and have fun surfing the web, and exploring apps for photos, music, videos, games and reading
- Utilize your iPad for work: get organized, sync with your main computer, get the latest news, run presentations and write documents
- Explore the new family sharing features and iCloud Drive to work from anywhere
- Speak to Siri to do things - no need to type!
Packed with tips and shortcuts, this primer will help you make the most of your iPad in easy steps.
About the author
Drew Provan is currently a senior lecturer at Queen Mary's School of Medicine and Dentistry. He's also a keen iPhone user. Drew enjoys writing and editing and has been involved with the production of a number of medical books. He also writes for GP Magazine, and have written pieces for other publications including Financial Times, Tesco Healthy Living, Readers Digest, and patient support group publications.
Drew uses technology extensively at home and at work, for creating music, reading, writing, databases and giving presentations. As an early adopter of the iPad he has almost stopped using his laptop and switched over to the iPad for most of his computing and multimedia needs.
Buy direct from us: