Get started quickly with your new iPad, in easy steps. Covers all models of iPad with iOS 12, including iPad mini and iPad Pro.
Publication date: December 13th, 2018
About the book
The iPad is a fun, functional and powerful tablet computer, and iPad in easy steps is written to help you get started quickly with your new iPad. This popular guide is updated to cover iOS 12. Learn how to:
- Change the settings so that your new device works exactly how you want it to.
- Stay up-to-date with the news, have fun surfing the web and exploring apps for photos, music, videos, games and reading.
- Utilize your iPad for work: get organized, sync with your main computer, run presentations and write documents.
- Use the iCloud Drive to work from any Apple computer or device, anywhere.
- Keep in touch with the family, and share apps, photos and more using Family Sharing.
- Master the new features such as the Measure app, Screen Time and the Siri Shortcuts.
Packed with tips and shortcuts, this popular guide will help you make the most of your iPad, all in easy steps!
Covers all models of iPad with iOS 12, including iPad mini and iPad Pro.
About the author
Drew Provan is currently a senior lecturer at Queen Mary's School of Medicine and Dentistry. He's also a keen iPhone user. Drew enjoys writing and editing and has been involved with the production of a number of medical books. He also writes for GP Magazine, and have written pieces for other publications including Financial Times, Tesco Healthy Living, Readers Digest, and patient support group publications.
Drew uses technology extensively at home and at work, for creating music, reading, writing, databases and giving presentations. As an early adopter of the iPad he has almost stopped using his laptop and switched over to the iPad for most of his computing and multimedia needs.
Buy direct from us: