Get started quickly with your new iPad, in easy steps. Covers all models of iPad with iOS 12, including iPad Mini and iPad Pro.
Publication date: November 2018
About the book
The iPad is a fun, functional and powerful tablet computer, and iPad in easy steps is written to help you get started quickly with your new iPad. This popular guide is updated to cover iOS 12. Learn how to:
- Change the settings so that your new device works exactly how you want it to.
- Stay up-to-date with the news, have fun surfing the web and exploring apps for photos, music, videos, games and reading.
- Utilize your iPad for work: get organized, sync with your main computer, run presentations and write documents.
- Use the iCloud Drive to work from any Apple computer or device, anywhere.
- Keep in touch with the family, and share apps, photos and more using Family Sharing.
- Speak to Siri to do things – no need to type
Packed with tips and shortcuts, this popular guide will help you make the most of your iPad, all in easy steps!
Covers all models of iPad with iOS 12, including iPad Mini and iPad Pro.