By Nick Vandome
Publication date: November 14th, 2014
About the book
The iPad is a tablet computer that is stylish, versatile and easy to use, and there is no reason why it should be the preserve of the younger generation.
iPad for Seniors in easy steps is updated to cover the new iOS 8. Learn all the essentials you need to know:
- Choose the right model for you
- Navigate around with Multi-Touch gestures
- Master Settings and apps to stay organized
- Find, download and explore exciting apps
- Use your iPad to make traveling stress-free
- Email, share photos and video chat for free
- Access and share your music, books and videos
- Locate family members and stay in touch
- Access your documents from anywhere
A handy guide for any Senior new to the iPad, covering iOS 8, presented in larger type for easier reading.
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.
Buy direct from us: