A handy guide for any Senior new to the iPad - get up and running quickly! Presented in larger type for easier reading. For all iPads using iOS 10, including iPad Mini and iPad Pro.
Publication: October 20th, 2016
About the book
The iPad is a tablet computer that is stylish, versatile and easy to use, and now is one of the most popular tablets used by all ages. The range of models has been expanded over the years so that there are now different sizes to cover all mobile computing requirements.
iPad for Seniors in easy steps, 6th edition, gives you all the essential information you need to know to make the most out of your iPad:
- Choose the right model for you
- Navigate around with Multi-Touch gestures
- Master Settings and apps to stay organized
- Find, download and explore exciting apps
- Use your iPad to make travelling stress-free
- Email, share photos and video chat for free
- Access and share your music, books and videos
- Locate family members and stay in touch
- Access your documents from anywhere
iPad for Seniors in easy steps, 6th edition, is updated to cover the latest operating system, iOS 10.
A handy guide for any Senior new to the iPad, covering iOS 10, presented in larger type for easier reading.
For all iPads with iOS 10, including iPad Mini and iPad Pro.
- Choosing your iPad
- Around your iPad
- The iPad Keyboard
- Knowing your Apps
- Keeping in Touch
- On a Web Safari
- Staying Organized
- Like a Good Book
- Leisure Time
- Getting on the Map
- Traveling Companion
- Practical Matters
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.
Buy direct from us: