A handy guide for any Senior new to the iPad - get up and running quickly! Presented in larger type for easier reading.
Covers all iPads with iPadOS 13 including iPad Mini and iPad Pro.
By Nick Vandome
(+VAT where applicable)
Publication date: October 9th, 2019
Information about In Easy Steps ebooks and PDFs, terms and conditions - please read before purchasing
About the book
The iPad is a tablet computer that is stylish, versatile and easy to use, and is one of the most popular tablets used by all ages. The range of models has been expanded over the years so that there are now different sizes to cover all mobile computing requirements.
iPad for Seniors in easy steps, 9th edition gives you all the essential information you need to know to make the most out of your iPad:
- Choose the right model for you
- Navigate around with Multi-Touch gestures
- Master Settings and apps to stay organized
- Find, download and explore exciting apps
- Use your iPad to make travelling stress-free
- Email, share photos and video chat for free
- Access and share your music, books and videos
- Stay in touch with family members
- Access your documents from anywhere
A handy guide for any Senior new to the iPad. Presented in larger type for easier reading.
Table of Contents:
- Choosing your iPad
- Around your iPad
- The iPad Keyboard
- Knowing your Apps
- Keeping in Touch
- On a Web Safari
- Staying Organized
- Like a Good Book
- Leisure Time
- Travelling Companion
- Practical Matters
For all iPads including iPad Mini and iPad Pro.
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.