By Drew Provan
(+VAT where applicable)
Publication date: May 29th, 2015
Information about In Easy Steps ebooks and PDFs, terms and conditions - please read before purchasing
About the book
Rather than just getting by with the basics, explore all the clever things you can do on your Mac, and take control of it!
Mac Tips, Tricks & Shortcuts easy steps is packed with over 800 useful tips, smart tricks and time-saving shortcuts – all in the familiar In Easy Steps style.
• Customize the Finder to suit you
• Time-saving keyboard shortcuts
• Printing tricks to save time
• Access your office Mac remotely from home
• Optimize images for print, web or multimedia
• Personalize your Mac to look how you like it
• Keep your Mac safe and secure
• Manage your fonts, files, backups and hard drive to keep your Mac working at peak performance!
Mac Tips, Tricks & Shortcuts in easy steps even covers Unix commands, using Windows on your Mac, troubleshooting and other tricks to help you become a Mac Pro! Suitable for those new to the Mac as well as the more advanced user.
About the author
Drew Provan is currently a senior lecturer at Queen Mary's School of Medicine and Dentistry. He's also a keen iPhone user. Drew enjoys writing and editing and has been involved with the production of a number of medical books. He also writes for GP Magazine, and have written pieces for other publications including Financial Times, Tesco Healthy Living, Readers Digest, and patient support group publications.
Drew uses technology extensively at home and at work, for creating music, reading, writing, databases and giving presentations. As an early adopter of the iPad he has almost stopped using his laptop and switched over to the iPad for most of his computing and multimedia needs.