Get to grips with your new MacBook quickly, in easy steps. Learn the basics first: the Mac Desktop, the Dock, and the Finder – then explore the great features of this popular Apple laptop.
Publication: December 2020
About the book
The MacBook is one of the most iconic devices of its kind and continues to develop as a stylish and powerful laptop computer. MacBook in easy steps, now in its 7th edition, gives a full rundown about using a MacBook, in easy steps:
- Demystifies Mac jargon and MacBook versions
- Explains the Dock, Desktop and the Finder
- Shows how to use Family Sharing with other family members
- Covers iCloud and the iCloud Drive for backing up and sharing files
- Shows how to customize your MacBook
- Demonstrates the Launchpad for viewing apps
- Reveals all about finding and obtaining apps
- Addresses battery issues and security
- Covers using MacBook for work and for leisure
Ideal for those new to the MacBook, including Senior readers.
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.