By Nick Vandome
Publication date: April 8th, 2015
About the book
MacBook in easy steps, now in its fourth edition, makes exploring the MacBook inspiring and a pleasure. More specifically, this primer:
• Demystifies Mac jargon and MacBook versions
• Explains the Dock, Desktop and the Finder
• Highlights the new features in OS X Yosemite
• Shows how to customize your MacBook
• Guides you through Safari and Mail
• Demonstrates the Launchpad
• Illustrates how to enjoy the digital lifestyle
• Teaches how to manage music with iTunes
• Reveals all about finding and obtaining Apps
• Shows how to use Family sharing and Handoff
• Addresses battery issues and security
• Covers using MacBook for work & for leisure
Use this guide to accelerate your learning and take control of your new MacBook!
Covers OS X Yosemite.
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.
Buy direct from us: