By Michael Price
Publication: December 24th, 2013
About the book
Office 2013 for Seniors in easy steps concentrates on the most useful elements of Microsoft Office 2013 and Office 365 (the subscription version).
Written with older citizens in mind, it uses larger type for easy reading and it'll get you up to speed with Office 2013 features in easy steps. It will help you to:
• Install Office 2013 on your computer
• Write stylish documents using Word
• Use Excel to manage your finances
• Master Access basics to manage large data
• Build stunning presentations – slide by slide
• Utilize Outlook to email and get organized
• Find all the key extras such as OneNote, Office Tools, MapPoint and more!
Packed with extra tips, this guide will help you get more from your Office 2013, Office 365 and Office Web apps.
About the author
Michael Price is an accomplished In Easy Steps author, IT journalist and systems consultant with a wide experience of computing systems ranging from mainframes to personal computers. He's also a successful author with several best-selling In Easy Steps books to his credit.