The easy way to get up and running with Office 2019!
Publication: November 2018
About the book
Whether you're upgrading to Office 2019 from a previous version or using it for the very first time, Office 2019 in easy steps will guide you through the key features so that you can be productive straight away! Task orientated, and in bite-size chunks, it shows how to:
- Create reports, newspapers, cards and booklets
- Calculate and manage your financial matters
- Perfect your presentations and slide shows
- Email, keep in touch and stay organized
- Access your personal notes anywhere, on any device
- Collaborate with others to work on documents
Aimed at both new and experienced users, Office 2019 in easy steps covers the essential functions of Office 2019. Packed with tips and shortcuts, this guide will help you learn fast so you can focus on the job in hand!
About the author
Michael Price is an accomplished author, IT journalist and systems consultant with a wide experience of computing systems ranging from mainframes to personal computers. He's also a successful author with several best-selling In Easy Steps books to his credit, including earlier editions of Office in easy steps.