By Robert Shufflebotham
Publication date: September 23rd, 2014
About the book
Photoshop CC in easy steps provides the essential building blocks for the reader to develop a clear grasp of the power and sophistication that Photoshop has to offer.
The continual expansion, refinement and development of Photoshop can make learning the software a daunting experience for the first time user. But there is no need to feel intimidated. The answer is simple, take it in easy steps. That's exactly what Photoshop CC in easy steps is designed to do. In clear, concise, simple language this book breaks down the complex and complicated into small easily digestible learning chunks.
Photoshop CC in easy steps delivers a solid, secure and lasting foundation that you can build on as you explore Photoshop and develop more and more control over one the most creative pieces of software available today. The author’s extensive knowledge and understanding of the requirements and needs of the new user is distilled in this book which is written in simple, clear language with step by step instructions, breaking down complex functions into easy to follow learning sequences.
- Grasp the basics of color, file formats, key graphics and design terminology
- Master Photoshop window and the Tool panel
- Learn the tricks of the trade for image editing
- Explore Selection tools, Layers, Paths and Color adjustments to create your unique images
- Optimize images for print, web or multimedia
- Create effective animations for the web
- Download example images used in the book and get updates to the features covered – FREE
Photoshop CC in easy steps allows you to master the basics so you can proceed to unleash the full creative potential of the software.
Covers Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud.
About the author
Robert Shufflebotham is a software training consultant with over 21 years experience of delivering software training. He trains on a regular basis for some of the largest and most prestigious magazine, book and newspaper publishers in the world. He also has a MA in Electronic Media.
Update to page 33 - change to first URL hyperlink in the Beware Tip
Buy direct from us: