Over 1000 tips, tricks and shortcuts to help you get the most out of Adobe's Photoshop Elements 2019.
Covers versions for both PC and Mac users
By Nick Vandome
(+VAT where applicable)
Publication: February 26th, 2019
Information about In Easy Steps ebooks and PDFs, terms and conditions - please read before purchasing
About the book
Photoshop Elements 2019 Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts in easy steps not only offers a comprehensive guide to getting up and running with the software, but goes further: providing a wealth of detail in ways to progress to more advanced photo-editing and also find some of the hidden secrets of the software.
Although the book looks at some of the ways you can expand your photo-editing exploits, it does not forget new users or anyone who wants to brush up on the basics.
Areas covered include:
- Navigating around Elements and organizing images.
- Using Quick Wins for removing unwanted objects, and Guided edits to create special effects.
- Using Text and Drawing tools to add and edit text.
- Sharing your photos in a range of formats, such as photo books or cards, and on social media.
- Key features such as Auto Curate, Artistic Overlays, opening closed eyes, adding watercolor, and replacing backgrounds in your photos.
- New features including Auto Creations, Meme Maker, Multi-Photo Text, and Text and Border Overlay.
- Layered images, reducing camera shake or haze, removing imperfections, creating impressive text, removing red-eye, and more.
Photoshop Elements 2019 Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts in easy steps has something for everyone: an in depth introduction for new users, and a range of options for those who want to take their photo-editing to the next level. Throughout, there are hundreds of tips and handy hints so that you will feel like an Elements expert in no time.
Covers versions for both PC and Mac users.
- Introducing Elements
- Organizing Images
- First Digital Steps
- Quick Wins
- Artistic Effects
- Beyond Basic Color Editing
- Working with Selections
- Text and Drawing Tools
- Becoming an Elements Expert
- Printing Images
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.