Hundreds of tips, tricks and shortcuts to help you get the most out of Adobe's Photoshop CC. Achieve expertly produced images, and learn shortcuts to save time!
Covers all versions of Photoshop CC.
Publication: July 25th, 2017
About the book
If you've been using Adobe's Photoshop for a while, but you've only been using a few basic features to get by and want to know all those clever tricks of the trade, then Photoshop Tips, Tricks & Shortcuts in easy steps is for you!
Learn about all the exciting features to achieve expertly produced images, and shortcuts to save time.
Photoshop Tips, Tricks & Shortcuts in easy steps will enable anyone to create, edit and produce professional looking images – all in easy steps with little time and effort required for learning.
Ideal for you if you want to:
- Create professional-looking images, brochures or marketing material, without needing to pay a premium for designers.
- Add stunning images to your school and college projects.
- Sharpen and update and your Photoshop CC skills.
- Produce impactive images but have limited time and/or budget for training courses.
Learn all the exciting features to achieve expertly produced images to impress, and master key Photoshop shortcuts to save time!
- anyone who needs to produce professional-looking images, brochures or marketing material, without needing to pay a premium for designers
- students who want to add stunning images to their school and college projects
- anyone wanting to produce stunning images and with limited time and/or budget for training courses
- designers who may need to update their skills with Photoshop CC
Covers all versions of Adobe's Photoshop CC
About the author
Robert Shufflebotham is a software training consultant with over 21 years' experience of delivering software training. He trains on a regular basis for some of the largest and most prestigious magazine, book and newspaper publishers in the world. He also has a MA in Electronic Media.
Buy direct from us: