A comprehensive guide to Windows 10 – from the basics, to more advanced features and troubleshooting. A great investment for all Windows 10 users!
Covers the April 2018 Update, released April 30th, 2018
Publication: August 2018
About the book
Windows 10 in easy steps – Special Edition, 3rd Edition is a comprehensive, yet concise guide that will walk you through Windows 10 basics so that you're up and running in no time. Then, in easy steps, it'll gently guide you through advanced features to help you venture further and get more from Windows 10.
- Install/upgrade the right Windows 10 release for you
- Master the new interface, desktop and the Start menu
- Learn to use the great new features in the Redstone 4 Update
- Find, download and use key apps for work and for fun
- Utilize internet and cloud facilities such as OneDrive
- Enjoy Microsoft Edge, the new innovative web browser
- Take control of your devices and printers
- Save time – use the Search feature and Cortana
- Create and monitor your home network
- Organize and share your files safely
- Keep your Windows 10 working smoothly & efficiently
- Explore Windows Registry, file encryption, PowerShell, and more, all at your own pace
This guide also includes a chapter on troubleshooting so it'll serve as a key reference point for the future – a great investment for all Windows 10 users!
Covers the April 2018 Update, released April 30th, 2018.
About the author
Mike McGrath now lives in South-east Europe, on the sun-kissed shores of the Aegean Sea. Mike gained his extensive knowledge of computer languages while working as a developer contracting to companies around the world. His interests include coins of ancient Greece, dining-out with friends, and the ongoing evolution of the world wide web.