Takes you through the essentials of Windows 10, a step at a time. Written with older citizens in mind, in larger print, it will get you up and running quickly.
Covers the April 2018 Update.
Special launch price £7.99 (RRP £10.99)
Publication: July 23rd, 2018
About the book
Windows 10 for Seniors in easy steps, 3rd edition is written with older citizens in mind. This best-selling guide uses larger type for easy reading and takes you through the essentials a step at a time. It will help you to:
- Install or upgrade to Windows 10, and customize it to suit your needs
- Master the key features of Windows 10 on your Windows device (including PCs, laptops and touch devices)
- Find your way around with the Start button, the Start menu, and the new Taskbar
- Use the Quick Access section - an area you can personalize with your favorite apps, programs, contacts and websites so you can quickly get to the functions and files you use most often
- Search the web with the Microsoft Edge browser
- Learn about apps, find and download them, then resize and move them and maximize, minimize or close from their titlebars
- Understand how Cloud storage with OneDrive works, and use it for free storage and sharing files
- Talk to Cortana, the voice-activated Personal Digital Assistant which can perform searches on your computer or the web, perform actions like opening apps or documents, or set reminders and more
This guide is filled with tips and shortcuts to help you get the most out of Windows 10, whatever your level of experience and whichever type of PC system you are using.
Covers the April 2018 Update, released April 30th, 2018.
Table of Contents:
- Get Windows 10
- Windows 10 Interface
- Windows 10 Desktop
- Personalize Your System
- Universal Apps
- Email and Calendar
- Search and Organize
- Classic Applications
- Windows Games
- Music and Pictures
- Security & Maintenance
About the author
Michael Price is an accomplished author, IT journalist and systems consultant with a wide experience of computing systems ranging from mainframes to personal computers. He's also a successful author with several best-selling In Easy Steps books to his credit.
Buy direct from us: