Over 1000 useful tips, tweaks and shortcuts that’ll help you to use your Windows 10 PC more efficiently. Covers the Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
Publication: October 6th, 2016
ebook (PDF) version also available
About the book
Oh, so that's how you do it! Over 1000 useful tricks of the trade to make Windows work more efficiently for you, all revealed in this book.
Windows 10 Tips, Tricks & Shortcuts in easy steps, 2nd Edition has been updated to cover the Windows 10 Anniversary Update (released August 2nd, 2016).
You will learn how to:
- Customize the interface to suit your needs
- Boost your PC’s performance with simple tweaks
- Quicken Startup and Shutdown times
- Save time by keeping your files organized
- Keep your hard drive lean
- Quickly repair Windows 10
- Give your PC a free tune-up
- Keep net browsing safe, private and efficient
- Keep tabs on other users’ activities
- Guard your PC against viruses and prying eyes
- Use a PC to build a home entertainment center
With keyboard shortcuts throughout to help you save time, this popular guide is a great investment for all Windows 10 users!
About the author
Mike McGrath now lives in South-east Europe, on the sun-kissed shores of the Aegean Sea. Mike gained his extensive knowledge of computer languages while working as a developer contracting to companies around the world. His interests include coins of ancient Greece, dining-out with friends, and the ongoing evolution of the world wide web.
Buy direct from us: