By Stuart Yarnold & Mike McGrath
(+VAT where applicable)
Publication date: November 30th, 2015
Information about In Easy Steps ebooks and PDFs, terms and conditions - please read before purchasing
About the book
Windows 10 Tips, Tricks & Shortcuts in easy steps reveals over 1000 useful tips, tweaks and secrets that’ll help you to run your PC more efficiently. You will learn how to:
- Customize the interface to suit your needs
- Boost your PC’s performance with simple tweaks
- Quicken Startup and Shutdown times
- Save time by keeping your files organized
- Keep your hard drive lean
- Quickly repair Windows 10
- Give your PC a free tune-up
- Keep net browsing safe, private and efficient
- Keep tabs on other users’ activities
- Guard your PC against viruses and prying eyes
- Use a PC to build a home entertainment center
With keyboard shortcuts throughout to help you save time, this guide covers Windows 10, released July 2015.
About the authors
Stuart Yarnold is an electronics engineer who has been working in the industry since leaving college. Originally a marine radio & radar troubleshooter, he now devotes much of his time to playing poker professionally and can usually be found lurking in one of the online poker rooms. Stuart lives near Cambridge with his wife Pauline and his two staffordshire bull terriers - Jim and George. His hobbies include woodworking and marathon running.
Mike McGrath now lives in South-east Europe, on the sun-kissed shores of the Aegean Sea. Mike gained his extensive knowledge of computer languages while working as a developer contracting to companies around the world. His interests include coins of ancient Greece, dining-out with friends, and the ongoing evolution of the world wide web.