Over 1000 tips, tricks and shortcuts to help you get the most out of Adobe's Photoshop Elements.
2020 edition. Covers versions for both PC and Mac users
Special launch price only £7.99 (RRP £11.99)
Publication: May 29th, 2020
About the book
Photoshop Elements Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts in easy steps is written for new users as well as those wanting to take photo editing to the next level. It not only offers a concise guide to using the software but goes further, providing a wealth of detail in ways to create impressive photos. Learn how to:
- Navigate around Elements and organize images.
- Master Quick edits for correcting imperfections.
- Get started with the basics with Guided edit mode and then progress to using Expert edit mode.
- Enhance digital images using color, healing brush, cloning, transforming, and other special effects.
- Explore Meme Maker, Paintly, Effects Collage, and Layers to create images with the wow factor!
- Share your photos in a range of formats, such as photo books or cards, and on social media.
- Work with RAW images, edit multiple images, resample images – just like an expert.
Photoshop Elements Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts in easy steps not only covers the 2020 version of the software: it can also be used with earlier versions too. Throughout, there are over a thousand tips and handy hints so that you will feel like an Elements expert in no time.
Covers versions for both PC and Mac users.
Table of Contents:
- Introducing Elements
- Organizing Images
- First Digital Steps
- Quick Wins
- Artistic Effects
- Beyond Basic Color Editing
- Working with Selections
- Text and Drawing Tools
- Becoming an Elements Expert
- Printing Images
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.
Buy direct from us: