Excel Functions & Formulas in easy steps
Excel VBA in easy steps, 3rd edition
RRP £11.99 each - buy both books together for only £16.00!
See below for details of each book:
By: Michael Price
Publication: August 31st, 2020
About the book
Excel Functions & Formulas in easy steps shows you how to get the most of Excel, once you’ve mastered the basics. You will learn how to build more powerful spreadsheets using the features of Excel formulas, and explore all the categories of Excel functions including financial, logical, mathematical, and data related functions. Then, review business-oriented scenarios and examples of functions in each of the groups, and consider the additional facilities offered through user-defined functions.
The topics covered apply to all recent versions of Microsoft Excel.
Table of Contents:
- Values and Formulas
- Managing Formulas
- Financial and Logical
- Text, Date and Time
- Lookup, Reference and Information
- Math, Trig and Statistical
- Engineering and Cube
- Compatibility and Database
- Web and Add-ins
By Mike McGrath
Publication date: March 29th, 2019
About the book
Excel VBA in easy steps, 3rd edition neatly demonstrates VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) Macro programming in a clear and concise manner, so you can get more from the popular Microsoft Excel spreadsheet application. Areas covered include:
- Recording and editing Macros
- Creating your own Macro programs
- Coding with the VBA language
- Responding to Worksheet events
- Programming Excel procedures
- Making ‘DataForms’ for data editing
- Producing ‘UserForms’ for data entry
- Displaying dynamic Charts
- Sharing your Excel apps to impress your colleagues!
Whether you’re upgrading to Excel 2019, exploring Excel in the Office 365 suite, or new to the Macro programming concept, use this guide to learn the key features constructively and get more out of Microsoft Excel – in easy steps!