By Nick Vandome
(+VAT where applicable)
Publication date: April 14th, 2016
Information about In Easy Steps ebooks and PDFs, terms and conditions - please read before purchasing
About the book
Computing is no longer a standalone activity on a single device. Apple Computing for Seniors in easy steps, 2nd edition will help you to explore the sleek and stylish world of Apple computing – whether you're using just a Mac computer or with an iPhone, an iPad or an iPod. In easy steps, it will show you how to:
- Get to grips with OS X, then customize your Mac and get organized
- Connect to the internet, then use the web for shopping, booking vacations and more
- Create letters, documents and budgets
- Have fun with photos, music, movies and stay in touch by messages or FaceTime
- Use iCloud for storage and Family Sharing
- Keep your Apple devices safe and in sync
Presented in larger type for easier reading, use this guide to discover all at your own pace!
Covers OS X El Capitan and iOS 9.
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.