Excel 2016 in easy steps (RRP £10.99)
100 Top Tips - Microsoft Excel (RRP £5.99)
Buy both books together for only £12.00!
See below for details of each book:
By: Michael Price
Publication: January 2016
About the book
Excel 2016 in easy steps will help you get to grips with the latest version of this popular spreadsheet application. Areas covered include:
- Creating, editing and manipulating worksheets
- Formulas, Functions and Pivot Tables
- Handy templates to give you a head start
- Macros for everyday tasks to save time
- Charts to get an overview of your data
- Linking workbooks for automatic updates
- Using the Excel Online app to share and collaborate on spreadsheets and workbooks
- Adding images and illustrations to your spreadsheet to impress your colleagues!
Whether you’re upgrading to Excel 2016 or new to the spreadsheet concept, use this guide to learn the key features constructively and get more out of Excel 2016 – in easy steps!
By: Sean McManus
Pages: 108 (notebook-style format)
Publication: February 2020
About the book
100 Top Tips – Microsoft Excel will help you boost your productivity and get more value from your spreadsheets with this powerful book of tips. It showcases:
- time-saving features (including data entry shortcuts)
- powerful functions for processing text and numbers
- insightful data analysis features, including pivot tables and what-if analysis
You’ll also discover how to use graphs, debug formulas, and print everything out cleanly. Whether you’ve been using Excel for years and never gone beyond the basics, or are just entering the world of spreadsheets, this book will quickly supercharge your skills.
As you would expect from the In Easy Steps brand the book is written in an approachable style with step by step instructions provided for many of the tips, and full colour screenshots guiding you through the processes.
See here for more details.