Here’s how to back up photos (and other items) to your iCloud account. Once you have done this, you will not have to worry about it again.
1) Tap once on the Settings app.
2) At the top of the Settings panel, tap once on the Sign in to your iPhone option.
3) If you already have an Apple ID, enter your details and tap once on the Next button.
4) If you do not yet have an Apple ID, tap once on the Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it? link and follow the steps to create your Apple ID.
1) Tap once on the Apple ID, iCloud, Media & Purchases section in the Settings app.
2) Tap once on the iCloud button.
3) Tap once on the items in the Sync With iCloud section to turn them On or Off, and apply settings for each item. Tap once on the Show All option to view the full range of iCloud-compatible apps.
4) Drag the buttons On for each item that you wish to be included in iCloud. Each item is then saved and stored in iCloud and made available to your other iCloud-enabled devices.
Get more tips like these from iPhone for Seniors in easy steps, 9th edition
By: Nick Vandome