Did you know you can “pin” any app to the Start menu or the Taskbar on your Windows 11 laptop so that it is always readily available? To pin to the Start menu:
1) Access the alphabetical list of apps – click on the Start button, then click All apps.
2) Right-click on an app and click on the Pin to Start button.
3) The app is pinned to the Start menu
– Apps can be unpinned from the Start menu by right-clicking on them and selecting Unpin from Start from the menu that appears.
– You can pin apps to the Taskbar in a similar way as for pinning them to the Start menu. To do this, right-click on an app and click on More > Pin to taskbar.
Find more tips like this in Laptops for Seniors in easy steps, 8th edition (covers all laptops with Windows 11)
By: Nick Vandome