Once customer activity has taken place, Sage 50 offers you a variety of options for checking customer transaction details:
- View customer invoices, receipts, credit notes, and balances on a monthly basis, as a graph or table.
- Use the Activity option to see a breakdown of each customer’s transactions.
- View or print the customer’s aged balances.
1) Open a customer record from the list and select Activity
2) Select a transaction – all items appear in the lower pane
3) Use the scroll bar to move through all the transactions
4) Click on Show to select another range of transactions, enter dates if choosing Custom Range, then click OK
5) Click on Close to return to the Customers list
Find more tips like this in Sage Accounts in easy steps
By: Bill Mantovani