Available NOW from our online shop – £11.99
Ideal for the newcomer to coding computer programs, including youngsters needing to learn programming basics for the school curriculum. Learn how to write code to create your own computer programs – in easy steps!
Coding for Beginners in easy steps, 2nd edition will appeal to anyone, of any age, who wants to begin coding computer programs. Use this guide to help you quickly create a programming environment on your computer, then, in easy steps, learn how to:
- Write Python code to create your programs
- Store information in data structures
- Control program flow using control structures
- Create re-usable blocks of program code
- Code powerful algorithms and classes for Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
All features are illustrated using the Python language color-coding convention, and all code is available to download free – making it even easier!
Includes comparison examples in C, C++ and Java to give you a rounded view of computer coding.
By: Mike McGrath
Publication Date: June 27th, 2022