The ebook version of Facebook for Seniors in easy steps is now available to purchase from our online shop, Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, and Google Play Books.
Everything you need to know to get started with Facebook – the popular social media website.
- Set up an account and post on Facebook, whilst maintaining your privacy and staying safe.
- Have fun perfecting and sharing photos and videos.
- Create and join Facebook Groups to share your interests.
- Save time by using Events to invite friends, and to organize your social life, in an instant.
- Buy and sell items using the no-fee Marketplace.
- Eliminate irrelevant adverts and annoying posts from your News Feed.
- Use the free messaging service, Messenger, to send private messages, and make phone and video calls.
- Learn about Facebook Portal for video chatting with your friends and family, and telling stories too!
Even if you are already a Facebook veteran, you’re sure to learn something new with this jam-packed book – all in easy steps!
Table of contents
- Introducing Facebook
- Setting up a new Facebook account
- Familiarizing yourself with Facebook
- Creating your first Facebook posts
- Starting to use the Facebook app
- Working with Groups
- Using Portal
- Using Facebook Messenger
- Creating and joining events
- Using photos and videos
- Buying and selling
- Tailoring the adverts
- Privacy and security
- Using third-party apps
The paperback version of the book will be published at the end of the month.
By David Crookes