Available NOW from our online shop – at the special launch price of only £9.99!
Master the essentials of Adobe’s InDesign, and then enjoy the full creative potential of this popular desktop publishing software – in easy steps.
Written by an expert on Adobe software training for some of the largest and most prestigious magazine, book and newspaper publishers in the world, InDesign in easy steps is ideal for anyone wanting to get started with InDesign basics and become a competent and confident InDesign user. You’ll master the fundamentals and then progress to exploit the full creative potential of this powerful tool. In easy steps, you’ll learn:
- The InDesign environment and creating pages.
- Entering, editing and formatting text.
- Adding images and graphic frames.
- Arranging objects, layers and groups.
- Working with color creatively.
- Using tables and tabs to present data clearly.
- Printing and exporting for e-publishing.
Packed with clever tips throughout, you’ll soon be creating professional documents, stunning brochures, creative publications, and more!
By: Robert Shufflebotham
Publication Date: July 9th, 2021