Available NOW from our online shop – at the special launch price of only £9.99!
Video call and chat using FaceTime, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Portal, Skype and Zoom
- The different devices that can be used for video chatting.
- Getting connected for video chatting, both at home using Wi-Fi, and mobile connections for when you are out and about.
- Video-chatting apps that provide the means to communicate with family and friends.
- Finding the right equipment for successful video chatting.
- Following good etiquette so that your video chats go as smoothly as possible.
- Getting set up with your video-chatting apps.
- Undertaking video chats with individuals and groups.
- Using text chat to enhance the video-chatting experience.
- Making audio calls using video-chatting apps.
- A detailed look at the most popular video-chatting apps: FaceTime; Facebook Messenger; Facebook Portal, Skype, and Zoom
Video chatting on a range of digital devices is very much here to stay and, with Video Chatting for Seniors in easy steps by your side, you will be able to fully embrace it and be communicating like an expert with sound and vision.
By: Nick Vandome