Available NOW from our online shop – £11.99
This popular guide to WordPress shows you how to create websites without having to learn coding, and is updated to cover WordPress version 6. Published in late 2022, it covers the most up-to-date features incorporated in WordPress 6.
- Getting started with WordPress
- Working with the WordPress dashboard
- Creating site content and adding media
- Searching and finding a suitable theme
- Finding and installing plugins
- Getting visitors to comment and give feedback
- Creating your online store
- Getting noticed on search engines, ensuring your site works on all devices, and more.
Written for the non-technically minded, this guide will help you develop your website from scratch or serve as a handy reference to enhance your website without having to keep going back to the developer. A great investment!
Updated for WordPress 6.
By: Darryl Bartlett
Publication Date: October 26th, 2022