Available NOW from our online shop – only £3.99!
The ideal guide for home workers, as well as managers supporting staff working from home.
Working from Home in easy steps helps you manage working from home successfully, including:
- The benefits and drawbacks of home working.
- Creating the best workspace for you, your home and your family.
- Getting the most suitable IT hardware and software in place.
- Managing your time for the best productivity.
- Setting goals and to-do lists.
- Considering family and friends while you’re working.
- Keeping in touch with colleagues and contacts.
- Taking time for physical and mental health and wellbeing.
- Supporting a home worker.
By: Tony Rossiter
Publication Date: May 18th, 2021
ISBN: 9781840789492 (ebook only)