Demonstrates the important functions of Access, so you can get started quickly
Illustrated using Access 2019
By: Mike McGrath
Publication Date: May 20th, 2019
View or download first chapter and Table of Contents – FREE!
Information about In Easy Steps ebooks and PDFs, terms and conditions – please read before purchasing
Paperback version also available
Access in easy steps has an easy-to-follow style that will appeal to anyone who wants to get more from the Microsoft Access app. Whether you’re using Access in the Office 365 suite or standalone Office product, you can use this guide to learn the key features and get more out of Access.
Learn how to:
- Optimize database design for efficiency
- Create Tables to store data
- Use handy templates and get a head start
- Make queries to extract specific data
- Produce user-friendly Forms for data entry
- Explore basic SQL for advanced queries
- Construct informative Reports quickly
- Import and export data to Excel and Word
- Securely share your well-designed database and reports that’ll impress your colleagues!
Access in easy steps contains separate chapters on the major features of the Access app. There are complete examples that demonstrate each aspect of Access, together with screenshots that illustrate the actual output. This book neatly demonstrates the important functions of Microsoft Access in a clear and concise manner, so you can get going quickly with this popular database application.
Illustrated using Access 2019.
About the author
Mike McGrath now lives in South-east Europe, on the sun-kissed shores of the Aegean Sea. Mike gained his extensive knowledge of computer languages while working as a developer contracting to companies around the world. His interests include coins of ancient Greece, dining-out with friends, and the ongoing evolution of the world wide web.