Get up and running quickly with your new Android Phone
Covers Android version 10
View or download the first chapter and Table of Contents – FREE!
Android Phones for Seniors in easy steps, 3rd edition unravels the world of Android smartphones. It provides an overview of the popular models, and then shows how to:
- Customize your phone to suit your needs.
- Master the Home screen and key apps.
- Keep in touch via phone and video calls, texts, email, and social media.
- Command your phone to search for anything on your phone or on the web, using the keyboard or the voice assistant.
- Find apps to take, edit and share photos; listen to and manage music; watch videos; read ebooks; get healthy and fit; and more!
- Use the new Focus mode to take control and not get disturbed when resting except for emergency calls or updates.
Invaluable for all Android phone newbies!
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.