Get to grips with Microsoft Excel 2019 quickly – whether you’re new to this popular spreadsheet application, or just upgrading from an older version
By: Michael Price
Publication Date: January 28th, 2019
View or download first chapter and Table of Contents – FREE!
Information about In Easy Steps ebooks and PDFs, terms and conditions – please read before purchasing
Paperback version also available
Are you making the most of this feature-packed spreadsheet?
Excel 2019 in easy steps starts with the basics and then reveals the key clever features on offer – all in easy steps! Areas covered include:
- Creating, editing and manipulating worksheets
- Formulas, Functions, Tables, and importing data
- Handy templates to give you a head start
- Macros for everyday tasks to save time
- Charts to get an overview of your data
- What-if, Goal Seek and Optimization
- Using the Excel Online app to share and collaborate on spreadsheets and workbooks
- Adding images and illustrations to your spreadsheet to impress your colleagues!
This primer illustrates how to use Excel to manage your finance and data effectively and easily – both at home and at work. Whether you’re upgrading to Excel 2019 or new to spreadsheets, use this guide to get more out of Microsoft Excel!
About the author
Michael Price is an accomplished author, IT journalist and systems consultant with a wide experience of computing systems ranging from mainframes to personal computers. He’s also a successful author with several best-selling In Easy Steps books to his credit, including earlier editions of Excel in easy steps.