A comprehensive guide to Excel functions and formulas that will help you to build more powerful spreadsheets and make the most of Excel once you’ve mastered the basics
By: Michael Price
Publication Date: August 31st, 2020
View first chapter and Table of Contents – FREE!
Information about In Easy Steps ebooks and PDFs, terms and conditions – please read before purchasing
Paperback version also available
Excel Functions & Formulas in easy steps shows you how to use the power of Excel functions and formulas to take full advantage of this popular spreadsheet application. Learn how to:
- Save time by utilizing Excel functions to carry out often-used operations, for error checking and tracing cells.
- Build powerful spreadsheets using the features of Excel formulas.
- Explore all the categories of Excel functions including financial, logical, mathematical, lookup and other data-related functions.
- Review business-oriented scenarios and examples of functions in each of the groups.
- Create your own simple macros, and more.
Covering all recent versions of Excel including Excel in Office 365, this book will guide you through a myriad of Excel functions and formulas – clearly, concisely and in easy steps!
The topics covered apply to all recent versions of Microsoft Excel.
About the author
Michael Price is an accomplished author, IT journalist and systems consultant with a wide experience of computing systems ranging from mainframes to personal computers. He’s also a successful author with several best-selling In Easy Steps books to his credit, including earlier editions of Excel in easy steps.