Everything you need to know to get started with Facebook – the popular social media website
View first chapter and Table of Contents – FREE!
Not on Facebook yet? Then Facebook for Seniors in easy steps is the perfect companion to enable you to join this popular social media site and stop missing out!
- Set up an account and post on Facebook, whilst maintaining your privacy and staying safe.
- Have fun perfecting and sharing photos and videos.
- Create and join Facebook Groups to share your interests.
- Save time by using Events to invite friends, and to organize your social life, in an instant.
- Buy and sell items using the no-fee Marketplace.
- Eliminate irrelevant adverts and annoying posts from your News Feed.
- Use the free messaging service, Messenger, to send private messages, and make phone and video calls.
- Learn about Facebook Portal for video chatting with your friends and family, and telling stories too!
Even if you are already a Facebook veteran, you’re sure to learn something new with this jam-packed book – all in easy steps!
About the author
David Crookes is a journalist who specialises in writing about technology and videogames. He began his career writing for Amstrad Action in 1994 and he has since written for The Independent newspaper, the London Evening Standard, ComputerActive, Web User, Micro Mart, Computing Made Easy, iCreate, games™, Retro Gamer and many, many more. He has also authored Cloud Computing In Easy Steps and Clever Stuff You Can Do Online To Make and Save Money In Easy Steps. In addition to his writing, he curated Videogame Nation, an exhibition celebrating the rise of gaming, which toured the United Kingdom.